Arthritis Northwest is deeply concerned about the health and well-being of our patients, staff and community.
To protect our patients and staff, we are currently:
- Working to minimize risk of exposure;
- Taking the temperature of patients who visit us;
- Focusing on sanitizing the office;
- Utilizing Telehealth alternatives to in-person visits; and
- Encouraging our patients to practice good hygiene to keep themselves and their families safe and healthy.
Have questions? Please give us a call! (509) 838-6500